Needle punched fabric , also known as needle fabric or felt , is a fabric produced by tattooing metal threads onto the fabric. With its strong needle attachment and reusability, needle punched cloth has become a very popular material in the garment industry.
Currently on the market, felt is divided into many different types. Depending on the quality and origin of the fabric, the price also varies.
In this article, we will learn about the properties and applications of needle tattoo fabric.
Needle tattoo fabric has many remarkable properties, including high strength, good abrasion resistance, water resistance, fire resistance and UV resistance. With these properties, needle tattoo fabrics can be used to create garments that are durable and can withstand harsh conditions.
Needle punched fabric is widely used in many industries, including agriculture. Needle fabric is used to produce a variety of agricultural products, including:
- Plant mulch: Pile mulch helps prevent weeds, keeps soil moist and protects tree bases from pests.
- Vegetable bed liners: Needle fabric helps prevent insects, pests and keeps the soil moist.
- Fruit tree trellis lining: Needle fabric helps prevent weeds, retains soil moisture and facilitates tree climbing.
- Coating the surface of ponds and lakes: Needle fabric helps prevent weeds, prevents fish from jumping out and creates conditions for algae to grow.
Needle punched fabric has many outstanding advantages compared to traditional materials, including:
- High durability: Punched needle fabric is more resistant to abrasion and fading than traditional materials.
- Waterproof ability: Needle punched fabric has good water resistance, helping to protect plants from getting wet.
- Ability to release air: Needle punched fabric has good air release ability, helping plants breathe normally.
- Resistant to insects and pests: Needle punched fabric is resistant to insects and pests, helping to protect plants from damage.
- Reduce production costs: Needle punched fabric helps reduce labor costs, fertilizer and pesticide costs.
- Increasing crop productivity: Needle fabric helps increase crop productivity by preventing weeds, pests and keeping soil moist.
- Improving the quality of agricultural products: Needle-woven fabric helps improve the quality of agricultural products by preventing pests and keeping soil moist.