Polyester is an abbreviation for a man-made polymer whose full name is Polyethylene terephthalate. This is a synthetic fabric with ingredients derived from coal, petroleum and ethylene.
Finished fabrics are made by a chemical process that creates four basic types of yarn: roving, staple, fiberfill and filament.
Made from HDPE, HDPE Plastic stands for Hight Density Poli Etilen. This is the raw material for the production of plastic bags or many other plastic tools. HDPE plastic is the result of polymerization from high density ethylene under low pressure, in addition to the combination of catalysts such as chromium or silloc catalyts…
Polyester fabric is very durable.
In the extrusion stage, people often add mixed chemicals to overcome the shortcomings of the fabric, so Polyester has high antibacterial ability, resistant to many chemicals and high temperature.
HDPE plastic is a kind of plastic with extremely good durability, resistant to natural corrosion such as water, wind, acid rain… Until the corrosion of solutions such as concentrated acids, alkalis, salts, … Besides, HDPE material is also resistant to ultraviolet rays from direct sunlight.
1. Easy to wash
Polyester fabric is very durable. In the extrusion stage, people often add mixed chemicals to overcome the shortcomings of the fabric, so Polyester has high antibacterial ability, resistant to many chemicals and high temperature.
Especially the polyester fabric dries very quickly. Housewives can be easily washed by hand or by machine.
2. Good durability
Polyester has excellent strength and is resistant to shrinkage and wrinkle resistance . Through the spinning process, the polyester fibers are wound together and form a strong structure.
Users can rest assured that the products are made from polyester fibers that have good durability and will keep the original shape of the clothes throughout the time you use the product.
3. Good water resistance
Some products such as sleeping bags, tents, jackets, etc. are made of polyester fiber which is extremely waterproof . With poor hygroscopic properties , the product will hardly fade over time.
4. Easy to color
Whether the garment is aesthetically pleasing or not depends on the dyeing process. Polyester fabric many clothing manufacturers evaluate that it is easy to dye , the color is very beautiful and standard.
In addition, the product also retains its color extremely well, without smearing or fading during washing.
5. Cheap price
Compared to many other fabrics, Polyester is produced from low-cost materials and simple manufacturing processes. Therefore, the price of the product is not too high, suitable for many consumers.
6. Other advantages
In addition to the above advantages, Polyester is also resistant to mold and bacteria . Clothing made from Polyester has a smooth surface, comfortable with the skin of the face
- Able to withstand heat, electricity and can withstand all pressures from the environment.
- HDPE plastic is extremely durable, so it has a very long life.
- Has very good corrosion resistance and can withstand harsh chemicals such as salts and acids.
- Products made from HDPE are resistant to rust and do not age or age over time.
- Not only can withstand high temperatures, but HDPE can also withstand temperatures below -40 degrees Celsius. Therefore, it is often used as a conduit in cold places that ordinary plastic cannot do.
- HDPE plastic is quite light, so it is used for household items.
- HDPE plastic is quite flexible and has good elasticity, so many types of pipes made from HDPE can be bent in all kinds of ways to facilitate easier construction. Especially thanks to this feature, it is also used in factories in places with bad terrain.
- HDPE allows products made from it to be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time without cracking.
- In addition, HDPE plastic can also withstand fire.
- Withstands a lot of pressure or strong impacts.
1. Causing a sense of mystery and discomfort
Basically, Polyester has a high thickness and poor absorbency . Therefore, when manufacturing, people often combine this fabric with other thin fabrics.
2. Not suitable for sensitive skin
Nowadays, the majority of people tend to prefer products of natural origin, so man-made fibers, although cheap, are not as popular. Some users also gave unsatisfactory reviews about the skin allergy caused by polyester fibers .
3. Environmental pollution
Because it is a chemically synthetic fabric , polyester has a low biodegradability . Besides, the production process of fabric also releases many toxic substances that affect the environment.
To protect the environment, some types of clothing are improved made of recycled Polyester fabric . This fabric is made of recycled polyester fibers and can be laminated. The outstanding feature of recycled polyester fabric is to reduce the dependence of petrochemical raw materials, reduce waste, and reduce the impact of the environment.
- Low surface hardness.
- Easily deformed.
- Easily scratched.
- Mechanical strength is not good.
Polyester fabric is widely used in daily life, especially for making clothes. Sportswear made from polyester material is trusted by many athletes. When Polyester combines with Cotton, it will create a perfect material. Sportswear created by this combination brings comfort to the wearer when moving.
Besides, Polyester is also used in garment waterproof products such as umbrellas, raincoats, tarpaulins, luggage covers, documents, etc.
Polyester is also applied in many industries, producing products such as cushions, industrial fabrics, insulating materials, etc. Compared with traditional fabrics, Polyester is not easily destroyed by mildew, easily catch miracle, high antibacterial, …
3. Bed sheets and pillows
Thanks to its effective insulation properties , Polyester fabric is used to produce blankets, sheets, pillows and cushions. Usually Polyester will be combined with Cotton fabric to increase sweat absorption for the product.
- HDPE plastic is widely used in petrochemical and power industry.
- Applications in sewing, packaging products and food.
- Manufacturing medical equipment accessories such as gaskets, cutting boards, sliders.
- Making transmission pipes and irrigating agricultural land.
- Making pipes for transporting minerals, oil fields and telecommunications.
Used in many areas requiring safety such as medical and garment.
Suitable for applications requiring high durability.
About Thinh Gia Huy products:
Thinh Gia Huy is one of the companies manufacturing and supplying fabric products. Especially needle tattoo fabric products. Currently Thinh Gia Huy products include:
- Needle tattoo fabric
- Agricultural Saigon
- Artificial feathers
- Processing cotton wool
- Keo Mex
- For more information Contact: >>>> 0838 333 368 <<<<
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thinhgiahuygroup?_t=8W1TNHCpj8M&_r=1
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thinhgiahuygroup/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thinhgiahuygroup/
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKd-1I6XZsXyIFzxAruFNA